Property and Equipment, net
|12 Months Ended|
Dec. 31, 2016
|Property, Plant and Equipment [Abstract]|
|Property and Equipment, net||
Property and equipment are summarized as follows:
Depreciation expense was $0.4 million and $0.3 million for the years ended December 31, 2016 and 2015, respectively. There were no other changes in accumulated depreciation other than foreign currency impact. 86% of the Company’s property and equipment are located in Germany and the remaining 14% are located in the United States.
The entire disclosure for long-lived, physical assets used in the normal conduct of business and not intended for resale. Includes, but is not limited to, accounting policies and methodology, roll forwards, depreciation, depletion and amortization expense, including composite depreciation, accumulated depreciation, depletion and amortization expense, useful lives and method used, income statement disclosures, assets held for sale and public utility disclosures.
Reference 1: http://www.xbrl.org/2003/role/presentationRef